Monday, April 29, 2013

I always feel like a horrible person for abandoning my blog for such a long time. The truth is time just got the best of me and while I tried to tackle my personal life, my blog unfortunately suffered. Reading is my life and I am so honored I made so many friends here because of it. I'm not going to give up on blogging, in fact I am going to slowly try to get myself back into it. I'm not the best blogger in the world but I really love doing it. I guess what I am trying to say is thank you so much for those who have became my friend and for those in the future I will get to know. It really is a blessing to have such amazing people to talk to everyday. I look forward to getting to know you all better and I truly mean that. Thanks for sticking around.

XOXO
- Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment