Sunday, September 4, 2011

  • In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!

I did not get anything for review this week! I did jump on that Half-Price Books Labor Day Sale though.



I bought:
The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Game Of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
An Acquaintance with Darkness by Ann Rinaldi
The Boy Who Couldn't Die by William Sleator
Extras by Scott Westerfeld
Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
Thirteenth Child by Patricia C. Wrede
The Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
Evernight by Claudia Gray
Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble
Dark Mirror by M.J Putney
Match Made In High school by Kristin Walker 
Illustrated Guide to Mad Men by Dyna Moe

Library: 
This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel
I Am Not Esther by Fleur Beale



What did you guys get this week? :D 

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Outlander! I am so curious about that one. You had a great week. :) Hope you enjoy! My IMM can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a crazy amount of books!

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog this week - I've decided to follow.

    Did you get A Game of Thrones because you loved the television adaptation? If so, same here. Reading the book was an opportunity to revisit that great story. Now I'm torn on whether to keep reading the books or, watch the upcoming seasons of the show unspoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Outlander series. I'm interested to read what you think of it.

    Steph
    Steph's Stacks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dang, so many books. Looking at them all makes me happy ^^

    Have fun reading it all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice mailbox this week. I LOVE the Outlander.
    Hope you enjoy your new books,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's a lot of books! You have to love a big pile like that lol. BTW, I love the lamp on your bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Dark Endeavor looks great!

    new follower!

    Sash and Em

    ReplyDelete