Saturday, September 3, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness (September)

This will be my first month participating in RAK! I am so excited to be a part of it. If you don't know about what it is, Vanessa and Isalys over at Book Soulmates have created a program, called the Random Acts of Kindness (RAK)! Basically, you donate a book to anyone off the sign up sheet....without expecting anything in return. Its a super fun way to get to meet new bloggers!

Here are the rules:
• Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.
• Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)
• Create a wishlist and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.{Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.}
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wishlist and contact that blogger for their address.

*NEW* Please, once you receive a RAK, email or tweet @BookBrunette so that she can update the Google doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU EMAIL HER. SHE WILL BE THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR UPDATING THE GOOGLE DOC.{Thanks @BookBrunette for accepting!!}

*NEW* E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble as well.

At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! (Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)

THIS IS OPEN TO EVERYONE! ...Lets's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts. Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
=====================================================

Seeing as it is September I thought I would leave my wishlist here. Thank you to all who decide to send me a RAK! I really appreciate it.

I have not received anything this month as of yet but have shipped out two books!

I gave Wake by Lisa McMann to RJ @ RJ Does Book

I gave Darkest Hour (Mediator 4) by Meg Cabot to Shanyn @ chickloveslit


Leave your wishlist down below so I can check them out too! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment