The wonderful girls over at Book Soulmates created this monthly event! Each month you sign up with your wishlist and can also view other people's wishlist too! The whole goal of Random Acts of Kindness is to make someone's day by sending them a book off their wish list. Sometimes other people even send you books off your wish list. I think its a really sweet idea and have participated in previous months! I think if you haven't you should! :)
Ahem. There are rules though! (taken directly from Book Soulmates site):
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
My Top 3 Books!
A Million Suns by Beth Revis
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Happy Reading everyone! <3